Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[16] Dream house

I don't really know how to explain my dream house. I don't want a giant crazy ridiculous beach house at all. I definitely want to live in a place where it snows at least 4 months out of the year, but also has warm summers. I prefer city over country or tropics, I just love the busy life. I want it to be big, but not so big that I can't find anything. I love older-looking fixtures, and lots of windows. I don't have a real girly flare, I like things simple. Here's some pictures I found that are very similar to what I would want the interior to look like:


Bedroom:


Bathroom

Livingroom:
Kitchen:
[Idk why but I've always had an obsession with yellow kitchens]


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! We totally have the same style in houses. Lets lets next door to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deal! Neighbziez!! Trev and Ty can go out in their silk robes with their coffee and get the newspaper and wave at each other... And talk about how they get their grass looking so good. haha

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird