Tuesday, March 8, 2011

[8] A place you have traveled to:

When I was 19, I went to Paris with a friend I worked with. After the first day, he decided that Paris wasn't a place that he wanted to be and left. So, I hung out in Paris solo for 10 days. It's probably the best vacation I've ever been on. I loved everything about that city. I had a friend that had a friend that lived in Paris, and I met up with him a few of the nights and I got to see the non-tourist side of paris. We went to a few night clubs and went to this bar called the Shabeen where I met a few European famous people. I also was able to go see one of my favorite bands at the time 'The View' at a really awesome venue that reminded me of a less beat-up Kilby Court. A few things I regret not doing while was there was going inside of the Louvre, seeing Versailles, and not researching what days The Catacombs were open [I saved it for the last day, and it was closed]

BUT, I do have the opportunity this April to go to Paris with my boyfriend and then take a train to Germany to meet up with his tattoo shop who are tattooing in the Frankfort tattoo convention. I just need to save up the money to go. So.. hopefully I get a job soon and am able to go.


You can see more pictures of my Paris trip here

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird