Monday, March 14, 2011

[14] A picture of you last year- how have you changed?



A lot in my life has changed since last year. I am in a place of maturity I never thought I'd be. I have lost a few really good friends and gained a few really good friends. I have learned so much about letting go of grudges, being drama-free, valuing the things I have in life instead of wanting more, loving myself, financial responsibility, the importance of being employed, not taking things for granted and not holding onto things as if I'll always have them.

I feel like 100% a different person than when this picture was taken, and I can say I am so much more happy now than I have ever been. There are still many things I have left to learn but I can tell you now, that my mind is opened to growing up and taking on responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird