Friday, March 4, 2011

Reverse Manicure!

So, I've been wanting to do this for so long but never really had the time/patients until today. Here's how I did it:





I did a base coat of "Lets Plie" Sephora by OPI

















I read that page reinforcement stickers are the best to use for this, but the only stickers I have in the house are these rose ones



















So I cut them in little half circles and put them on my nails like this

















Then painted the top "Black Onyx" OPI















I let them dry before pulling the stickers off, did a few touch ups and added a clear top coat.













I love it, and I've been obsessed with this look for so long and I'm so glad I sat down and made myself do this! Its super fast and super easy!

2 comments:

  1. That looks soo good! Im definitely going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks way good!! I wondered how to actually do it so this helps a bunch!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird